Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Standard Survey Link
Survey data must be submitted through Counting Opinions LibPAS.
Standard Survey Instructions
This survey is open all year for libraries in the regional library system to enter questions based on the Tennessee Standards for Non-Metropolitan Libraries as a measure of competency. Additional information may be found here: Toolkit and Standards.
Libraries within the Regional Library System are divided into five levels according to their service population numbers:
- Level V Libraries serve populations of 50,000 - 300,000
- Level IV Libraries serve populations of 25,000 - 49,999
- Level III Libraries serve populations of 10,000 - 24,999
- Level II Libraries serve populations of 5,000 - 9,999
- Level I Libraries serve populations of fewer than 5,000
Feedback and Questions
You can leave feedback and questions here.