Holston River Ordering Guidelines FY 20-21
1. When naming your list, include your 3-letter library code, State or Federal code, material type, and date.
2. Lists should be separated by material type. Orders will not be placed if they are mixed materials without prior permission from the Technical Services Assistant.
3. No backorders are allowed. If you place an order that contains a title with a publication date past our deadlines, it will be canceled.
4. Minimum of 10 titles or $100 per list (unless otherwise approved by the Technical Services Assistant).
5. Federal Funds may only be spent on Audio/Visual materials; Children's and Young Adult materials; and Large Print materials. Regular print adult fiction and non-fiction may not be purchased with Federal money. However, there are no restrictions on State Funds.